Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Follow Up Post ( EURUSD - GBPUSD - AUDUSD - EURJPY

Post: 0006 ; Following up my old posts please continue:


As we mentioned in Post:0001 about EURUSD that " hold position unless breaking support 1.1823 = sell".
The above mentioned support "1.1823" has been broken so I guess if you followed & triggered sell order "short selling" so please wait my close signal. . .


As we mentioned in Post:0002 about GBPUSD that "My advice is to sell (short) & target at 1.3268 or any reliable buy (close position) signal indication".

Price has been fallen (declined) actually , so I guess if you followed & triggered sell order "short selling" so please wait my close signal. . .


As we mentioned in Post:0003 about AUDUSD that " as we will triger sell order diving shortly with the AUDUSD price.Supports are: 0.78350 / 0.78080 / 0.77780 / 0.77560 / 0.77500 (area) / 0.77410"


Price has been fallen (declined) actually , so I guess if you followed & triggered sell order "short selling" & if you don't close position yet as supports mentioned above so please wait my close signal. . .


As we mentioned in Post:0004 about EURJPY that "the recent decline is only considered a correction in an old aged uptrend. Very strong Support area are down there"

Support area "132-131" are still solid / coherent , Please wait my Buy Trigger ...

No comments:

Post a Comment